This article is for International Shipping. For USA click here.
Most orders placed before our cut-off time will be shipped the same day.
Monday - Friday: 11:00am PST
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Orders placed after the cut-off time will ship the next business day.
**Update** On January 21st 2018, we discontinued Economy and Standard shipping option to most countries. From now on, most orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail (6-10 day deliver) Learn more
Delivery times vary for most countries due to different customs/inspection processes.
First Class Mail: 12 - 45 Business Days
Priority Mail: 6-12 Business Days
Orders placed with Priority Mail shipping method will always be processed and shipped first, followed by Free Shipping. On average, Free Shipping orders ship quickly, but will always be processed last.
If you want your item quickly, please be sure to select the appropriate shipping method. If you choose a slower shipping method, your patience is appreciated.
About Delivery Times
Please note the time and date that you place your order. We often receive emails from customers asking why their delivery is taking longer than advertised, especially when they paid for expedited shipping services.
- We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays. So if you order on a Friday afternoon, your order might not be shipped until Monday.
- We ship all orders as we receive them and we rush expedited shipping orders over free shipping orders. This means that on busy Mondays, Free Shipping orders may be delayed at least a day.
- Free shipping orders are not guaranteed to ship the same day; though we try to.
- If you place your order after our cut-off times above, it will ship the next day
- The day you place your order does not count as the first business day; especially if it is placed after out cut-off-time.
- Sundays do not count as a business day
- If your package was not delivered and a notice was left, please contact your post office for information on why it was not delivered. Perhaps your mailman thought it would get stolen, or maybe it was raining, or it did not fit in your mailbox. Unfortunately there is no way for us to know.
We work hard to make sure orders are processed and shipped as fast as possible. If there is any problem with your delivery we would be happy to help you resolve it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Average Delivery Times
PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL: Delivery time is 6-10 business days for most countries.
Priority Mail International is the fastest and most cost-effective to ship your item. During busy times, orders placed with Priority Mail shipping method will always be processed and shipped first, followed by Standard Shipping Method. On average, Standard Shipping orders ship quickly, but will always be processed after Priority Mail orders.
Please be sure to select the appropriate shipping method that works best for you. If you choose a shipping method other than Priority Mail, your patience is highly appreciated.
First Class, Standard or Economy Shipping Can take up to 45 days. It is only recommended for patient customers who wish to save money. For most countries the delivery time is 12 - 21 Business Days. 80% of customers worldwide receive their item in 12-21 business days or less. 18% receive their item in less than 12 days. 2% receive their items after 30 days. Long delivery times are rare. However, please do not choose standard shipping if you cannot wait up to 45 days, especially during holidays.
- Canada and United Kingdom: 12 - 21 Business days. Sometimes sooner or sometimes longer.
- Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Greece, and Nearby countries and Islands: Delivery time is 12-30 Business days.
- Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and Nearby countries and Islands: Delivery time is 12-30 Business days
- Mexico, Israel, Ireland: Delivery time is 12 - 45 business days
- Eastern Countries: Delivery time is about 21-45 Business days for Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, Germany, and Russia. Other countries that experience a longer average delivery time is Mexico, Israel, Ireland, Australia and surrounding countries
Due to customs enforcement and/or shipping delays, some deliveries may take up to 45 business days or more (rarely). Shipping is slower for these countries, but standard shipping is still a great value. Most orders arrive in about 12-21 Business days, but if you cannot wait up to 45 Business days, please choose a faster shipping option.
By choosing Standard or Economy International Shipping, you agree to wait up to 45 business days.
If you do not receive your order within 45 days, we will file an insurance claim on your behalf. You will be required to sign a very short insurance form, then we will give you a full refund. If you receive your item after a refund is given, you agree to notify us so that we can close any pending claims and continue to offer shipping to your country.
Economy (slow) Shipping is the same as standard. Economy orders are processed last and can sometimes take up to an additional week to ship out depending on how busy we are. the 45 day waiting requirement does not include any time before the order is shipped.
CHOOSE PRIORITY MAIL IF YOU NEED YOUR ITEM DELIVERED SOONER