Due to recent problems with turnaround times, delayed production, no follow-up and no communication from various manufacturers, Pomade Club will now enforce a turnaround time policy that will help protect us from loss and delays that can hurt our business.
We understand that some small manufacturers:
- Require payment in advance to cover supplies
- Use our payment to fund production costs
- Use our payment to fund personal expenses
- Take longer to produce due to busy schedules
- Face delays from their material suppliers
- Are often overwhelmed with large orders we place
- Face problems with quality control and formulation
Unfortunately we cannot continue to have thousands of dollars tied up for weeks from several manufacturers at a time, let alone months, especially without any communication. All manufacturers will now be required to provide us with a guaranteed ship date before we make payment. When there is a delay, manufacturers often choose to remain unresponsive. Please don't do this. Instead:
- Let us know about any delays affecting our order
- Offer to remove a product from our order that is causing the delay
- Offer us new guaranteed ship dates
- Ask us for help. What can we do?
- Ship what you do have now and the rest later
- Cancel the order and refund us if it cannot be fulfilled
If we cannot come to a resolution within a reasonable amount of time, we may be forced to take action to recover our payment from you.