In order to help prevent chargebacks, fraud, and claims, we may block certain countries from placing an order or making a payment directly on our website. We may also disable discounted standard international shipping option to Blocked Countries. If you are not able to make a purchase or if you would like to place an order with our standard international mail option, you will have to contact us to arrange payment.
We will accept your payment as a gift via PayPal. We will then give you store credit to your account in the form of rewards points. You can then use Rewards Points to place your order.
Please follow the directions below to place your order:
1. Add all your items to your cart
2. Select your country, get quote, then choose your shipping method.
3. View your grand total. This is the total payment amount you will send us
4. Send Grand Total to PayPal payment to email@example.com as family/gift.
5. Email us once your payment is sent
Once we verify that we have received your payment, we will then add store credit to your account in the form of rewards points equal to the amount of your payment. You can use the credit to complete your order.
Please note: Once your order is shipped, there will be no refunds unless your item is returned to us. We will not be responsible for:
- Shipping delays
- Lost Packages
- Customs duties, taxes and fees
- Incorrect addresses
- Packages that cannot be delivered
If there is anything wrong with your order, such as missing or damaged items, we will help you. Please contact us. If your item cannot be delivered and it is sent back to us (returned) we will contact you with the option to re-ship the item or give you a refund. Please note that shipping costs are not refundable for orders from Blocked Countries