Most orders placed before our cut-off time will be shipped the same day.
Monday - Friday: 11:00am
Orders placed after the cut-off time will ship the next business day. Orders placed after Saturday's cut-off time will ship on Monday.
Delivery times vary depending on how close you reside near California
Standard shipping (Slow): 3 - 7 Business Days
First Class Mail (Fast): 2 - 6 Business Days
Priority Mail (Faster): 2 - 4 Business Days
Orders placed with Priority Mail shipping method will always be processed and shipped first, followed by First Class Mail. On average, Standard Shipping orders ship quickly, but will always be processed last.
If you want your item quickly, please be sure to select the appropriate shipping method. If you choose a slower shipping method, your patience is appreciated.
Priority Mail "1-Day Shipping"
Please be aware that the United States Postal Service has recently changed the names of their Priority Mail Shipping Methods for the continental USA. If you live in the west coast or certain states, you may see "Priority Mail 1-Day Shipping" as an option. Please be advised that choosing this method does not necessarily mean you will receive your item in 1 day. Please refer above for actual Priority Mail estimated delivery times.
In regards to United States Postal Service shipping methods, actual 1-Day shipping would be the Priority Mail Express option which starts at $15 and is subject to availability. Regular Priority Mail methods start at about $6. The price for each shipping method varies greatly and we thank you for understanding.
About Delivery Times
Please note the time and date that you place your order. We often receive emails from customers asking why their delivery is taking longer than advertised, especially when they paid for expedited shipping services.
- We ship all orders as we receive them and we rush expedited shipping orders over free shipping orders.
- Free shipping orders are not guaranteed to ship the same day; though we try to.
- If you place your order after our cut-off times above, it will ship the next day
- Your package will be in transit for 1 day after the day the post office receives it.
- The day you place your order does not count as the first business day; especially if it is placed after out cut-off-time.
- Sundays do not count as a business day
- We do not require signature for your package unless it is a high value of about $100 or more.
- If your package was not delivered and a notice was left, please contact your post office for information on why it was not delivered. Perhaps your mailman thought it would get stolen, or maybe it was raining, or it did not fit in your mailbox. Unfortunately there is no way for us to know.
We work hard to make sure orders are processed and shipped as fast as possible. If there is any problem with your delivery we would be happy to help you resolve it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.