This article is for USA Shipping. Click here for International
Monday - Friday: 10:00am PST
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Most orders placed before our cut-off time will be shipped the same day unless:
- There is a large amount of orders during holiday season or major sales events (more info below)
- There is a large amount of Priority Mail orders (which take precedence over free shipping)
- Your order contains a Pomade Box, which can take longer to prepare
- We have an extra busy Monday
Orders placed after the cut-off time will be scheduled to ship the next business day. Orders placed after Friday's cut-off time will ship on Monday or sometimes Tuesday especially for free shipping orders. Your patience is appreciated during this time.
If you need your item fast, please choose a paid expedited shipping option instead of Free Shipping.
Delivery times vary depending on how close you reside near Nevada
Free Shipping: 3 - 8 Business Days
Priority Mail: 2 - 4 Business Days
Orders placed with Priority Mail shipping method will always be processed and shipped first, followed by Free Shipping. On average, Free Shipping orders ship quickly, but will always be processed last.
If you want your item quickly, please be sure to select the appropriate shipping method. If you choose a slower shipping method, your patience is appreciated.
About Delivery Times
Please note the time and date that you place your order. We often receive emails from customers asking why their delivery is taking longer than advertised, especially when they paid for expedited shipping services.
- We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays. So if you order on a Friday afternoon, your order might not be shipped until Monday.
- We ship all orders as we receive them and we rush expedited shipping orders over free shipping orders. This means that on busy Mondays, Free Shipping orders may be delayed at least a day.
- Free shipping orders are not guaranteed to ship the same day; though we try to.
- If you place your order after our cut-off times above, it will ship the next day
- The day you place your order does not count as the first business day; especially if it is placed after our cut-off-time.
- Sundays do not count as a business day
Black Friday and Holiday Season
Holiday season is the busiest time for all retailers worldwide. Normal delivery times for all shipping methods including Priority Mail are not guaranteed during this time. Order processing can be delayed up to 4 days depending on shipping method and does not include actual delivery which can also be delayed. We work as fast as possible, but please be prepared to wait up to 1 week for your order and choose Priority Mail to reduce delivery time.
We work hard to make sure orders are processed and shipped as fast as possible. If there is any problem with your delivery we would be happy to help you resolve it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.