While we are always looking to carry the best products, we must choose who we do business with carefully. Below are a few things that we require before we consider carrying your products. These guidelines will help us learn more about your brand and expedite the wholesale process.
1. A website that showcases your products, prices, photos, item description and other information will help us decide if your product and brand is a good fit for us. Please include a link to your website as well as any links to Facebook, Instagram, etc so we can learn more about your products and get a better feel for your brand.
2. Your products must be high quality and your formulation must be final. Please do not sell us product with old formulations and if you are thinking about changing the formula soon, let us know. Please also advise us if you are thinking about redesigning the packaging or changing the formula soon to avoid confusing our customers later.
3. We prefer wholesale pricing to be half of your MSRP, unless your product is vegan or use special materials/ingredients.
4. Special introductory pricing helps boost sales of new items on our website. Be sure to offer price breaks or discounts (if any) over certain qty as well as any promotions, sales and free items/stickers to help with initial costs. Free Shipping on our first initial order or any other introductory discount pricing is highly appreciated. We pass the savings onto our customers.
5. Your turnaround time must be no more than 14 days after we send payment. We understand production times can vary and we will work with you, but fast turnaround times are greatly appreciated. Please bill us as close to the actual shipment date as possible.
6. Please do not charge us a shipping rate that is more then your actual shipping cost. Any additional handling or packing charges must be included in the invoice.
7. We recommend shipping small to medium orders in USPS flat rate boxes as USPS provides the best value. If your items are fragile, or if you will be sending a very large order, you may use other carriers such as Fedex or UPS but please make sure to package your items safely to avoid damage. Empty space in a box is bad. Please use adequate packing materials for your shipments.
8. We ask that you publicly announce that your product(s) are available on https://www.pomadeclub.com through social media, once we list on our website. We would also really appreciate a link to www.pomadeclub.com on your website's vendors list, blog, etc.
9. Pomade Club is the home of the original Pomade Box, which offers a special selection of full size products or samples of select products we carry. If you would not like your products to be featured in our boxes, and/or if you would not like us to offer individual samples of your products, please let us know before we place our first order. If you are interested in working with our Pomade Box program, such as creating special sized or exclusive versions of your products or offering free promotional items like keychains, combs, etc learn more here then let us know.
10. Aside from our website, we also list the products we sell on other marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon. If you prefer we not sell your products on other marketplaces, please let us know first. All of our listings are high quality. We take the time to nicely photograph, and describe your item with as much detail as possible. We provide amazing customer service and never sell below MSRP.
Lastly, please read our turnaround policy, which will help minimize loss and delays that can have major impact on our business. Once you read and agree with the above, please send us a price list and/or item catalog and we will take your products into consideration. Please include any price breaks, bulk quantity discounts, free shipping offers, or promotions if any.